*Click here to view our current rodent service special.
Rats and mice, also known as rodents, pose a pretty serious threat to homes and businesses across Melbourne. They contaminate food and spread diseases, as well as causing terrible structural damage. Their teeth will continue to grow throughout their lifespan, which gives them the need to gnaw on anything they see fit, whether that be wood, water pipes, ducting, or plaster.
Rodents have also been well-known to cause water damage, as well as the reason for fires starting.
The three main culprits when it comes to rodents are:
- The Roof Rat
- Norway Rat
- House Mouse
Signs of a Rodent Infestation
How do you know if you’ve got a rodent problem? Well, you could call us straight away and we will be able to come out and tell you, however if you’d like to do a bit of detective work yourself, have a look for the following:
- Gnawing: look at the structural areas throughout your house or business, as well as inside the roof. They love to gnaw on anything they can sink their teeth into.
- Droppings: this is a massive giveaway and usually one of the most obvious signs of an infestation.
- Damaged food and torn packaging: have a look in the pantry, you might see that several items in there have been nibbled on!
- Sounds: listen out for scurrying around the roof area, in the wall or under the floor. Pets are also really good at sounding them out!
- Smells: In many cases you will be able to smell their droppings or urine in areas with poor ventilation, i.e. the pantry.
For Melbourne’s best rodent removal, you need to get in touch with one of Melbourne’s best rodent exterminators!
Call us today and we will fix the problem very quickly using a variety of non-evasive approaches that will keep you, your family and employees safe.
Why Choose US
The All Guard Pest Control team will provide you with a quote free of charge.
We take the utmost pride in our service, ensuring that you not only get what you pay for, but more. Your pest problem will be dealt with promptly.
Six Month Warranty
We are pleased to provide a free six month warranty on all services provided. We won’t let you down!
Frequently Asked Questions
Are rodents dangerous?
Rodents are quite dangerous. They can cause damage to your house as well as causing damage to your health. They carry disease and will gnaw on anything.
What do droppings look like?
Mouse droppings are smooth and usually around 3-5 mm long.
Rat droppings are shiny and in terms of length will usually be between 12mm-18mm, depending on the species you’re dealing with.
What areas do you service?
We offer pest control solutions to homes and businesses alike across Melbourne and varying parts of Victoria.
when can I expect to be contacted?
All Guard Pest Control will contact you as soon as possible, usually within the hour.